martes, 9 de junio de 2015

COMPOSITION 5



- A boring friend: is a person who doesn't do anything.
Ex: Last week I met a very very boring friend.

- An exciting moment: is a thing that is not lived always.
Ex: I won a competition, it was an exciting moment.

- An interesting film: an interesting film is a film that has a lot of action.
Ex: Tomorrow I go to the cinema to watch an interesting film.

- A worrying situation: a worrying situation is a situation which worry for the other people.
Ex: This morning I had a very worrying situation, because I didn't know where my little sister was.

- An annoying classmate: is a person which annoys all the time and doesn't make you calm.
Ex: Today, in the math class, I didn't hear the annoying classmate.


Finish the sentences:

- I get annoyed, when they defraude me.
- I feel embarrassed, the day when I didn't wear my underwears.
- I was shocked when my fish died.
- I feel relaxed after training.
- I'm (not) interested in people who don't do anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario